The extremely Compact Hammer Drill/Driver only 198 mm in length, making it ideal for working in confined spaces. Built with a Milwaukee® high performance 4-pole motor, the M18™ Compact 13mm Hammer Drill/Driver delivers 60Nm of torque and up to 1,800 RPM. An all-metal gear case and 13mm metal chuck provide maximum durability, even on the most challenging jobsites. REDLINK™ Intelligence provides advanced protection in abusive situations and manages the tool's temperature to provide maximum life.
- Compact percussion drill measuring only 198 mm in length, making it ideal for working in confined spaces.
- REDLITHIUM-ION™ battery pack provides superior pack construction, electronics and fade-free performance to deliver more run time and more work over pack life.
- Flexible battery system: works with all Milwaukee® M18™ batteries.
- Milwaukee®'s high performance 4-pole motor delivers maximum power whilst maximising the power to weight ratio.
- REDLINK™ overload protection electronics in tool and battery pack deliver best in class system durability.
- Full metal gear box delivers maximum performance and long life.
- 13 mm metal chuck for quick bit changes and bit retention.
- 18 stage torque adjustment for maximum flexibility.
- 3 stage mode selector allows the user to switch between rotary, screw drive and percussion modes quickly and easily.
- Individual battery cell monitoring optimises tool run time and ensures long term pack durability.
- On board fuel gauge and LED light.