The Makita DTD153 Brushless Impact Driver replaces the popular DTD129Z and features many important upgrades that fall in line with Makita's new range of tools.
The Makita DTD153 is a compact Impact Driver with an overall length of only 126mm. Although small it is packed with features like 0-3600 impacts per minute and bright twin LED joblights for working in dark conditions.
- Brushless motor
- One touch sliding chuck for easy bit installation and removal.
- LED job light
- Ergonomic soft grip
- Electric brake
- Variable speed control by trigger
- Forward/reverse rotation
- Compact overall length.
- Voltage: 18 v
- Driving Shank: 6.35mm (1/4") Hex
- Machine Screw: M4-M8
- Impacts per Minute: 0 - 3,600 ipm
- Standard Bolt: M5-M16
- High Tensile Bolt: M5-M14
- Coarse thread (length): 22 - 125 mm
- Noise sound pressure: 96 dB(A)
- Noise sound power: 107 dB(A)
- Noise K factor: 3 dB(A)
- No Load Speed: 0 - 3400 rpm
- Max Fastening Torque: 170 Nm
- Vibration - Fastening Bolt: 13.0 m/sec²
- Vibration K factor: 1.5 m/sec²
- Net weight: 1.5 kg
- 1 x Makita DTD153Z Impact Driver Gen 2 Body Only